The building that houses the Orange Beach Indian & Sea Museum was originally built in 1910 as a schoolhouse. It has served as a museum since 1995 and was moved to its present location in 1999.
The Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum houses local artifacts and memorabilia relating to our Native American and fishing heritage. Families of early fisherman have donated supplies and collectibles that make us mindful of the challenges and achievements in the early days of our fishing industry.
25805 John Snook Drive
Behind City Hall Complex, on Hwy. 161
- Admission is free.
- Facility is handicap accessible with ramps and handrails.
- Plenty of parking.
- Public restrooms are available on site.
- Souvenir postcards are available for purchase.
- Group Tours (five or more) may be booked at other times by making reservations. Please call 251-981-8545 to make reservations.